Residential, Community, and Commercial Property Management in St. Louis, Mo
Succeeding in the property rental business takes knowledge, tools, and a helping hand. For over 12 years, EHP Management has helped owners lower costs, attract quality tenants, and transform their property for long-term success. Whether you’re looking for help with leasing or full-service property management, we’re ready to help. Rest assured that we’ll treat your property and tenants like our own. Giving our best because you deserve the best – that’s the EHP way.
Every property owner has different needs and goals. For example, a new owner may have trouble marketing their property or keeping costs low. On the other hand, a veteran owner with a large portfolio might need help keeping every property in tip-top shape and serving a growing tenant base. However big or small your project, we’ll look at the big picture and the minute details to help you grow your investment into the long term.
With EHP Management, you get:
- Over 30 years of combined experience serving owners in St. Louis
- Detail-oriented staff who will listen to your needs and update you every step of the way
- In-person meetings on you schedule
- A team of property and lawn maintenance professionals to keep your property looking its best
- Customized leasing and property management to fit your needs
- Tenant screening includes credit, income, criminal, landlord and personal reference verification; We often meet prospective tenants in their current residences to ascertain cleanliness and damage
- Regular property visits and spot inspections
- Timely response to maintenance issues and suggestions for long-term property improvements
We currently serve South City, Central, Tower Grove, Shaw, Highland, and neighboring Missouri communities. Feel free to call or visit our office to learn more about how we can help you grow your business.
- Residential management fees are typically 10% of rent and fee income collected
- Community and commercial management fees are generally flat and subject to size
- Tenant leasing fees are 50% of first month’s rent (minimum $500 fee)
- Pre-purchase assessments for market rent and maintenance issues can be performed for a pre-determined hourly fee
- Final sentence change to: Property management is more of a service than a source of income. We provide services to our real estate clients and investors. If we can help you contact us.